Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tonight Tonight

Tonight, tonight, I am just too exhausted to blog. I had all intentions of thrilling you with stories from our New Kids On the Block concert and road trip adventure. I just can't do it yet. I'm suffering from NKOTB Nemosis. I've been suffering from all the symptoms including irritability, fatigue, and moodiness all day. Actually, I should say my family has been suffering from my symptoms all day. I need one more day to collect my thoughts and emotions about the experience. It was that intense people. Have I told you lately how much I love New Kids? Just thought I should remind you.
Speaking of love, GI Joe & I got into a deep discussion yesterday regarding my LOVE for them (specifically my NKOTB husband Jordan) when he called it LUST. Don't worry he said it with a smile and a laugh, he's very secure in his place in my heart, right next to Jordan. (Cha-ching!) But it's not lust people. I've known Jordan much too long and know too much about him for it to be lust. I've loved him through the bad hair and eyebrows to the beautiful specimen of a man he is now. Lust doesn't last but love withstands the test of time. 19 years to be exact and here we are.....


With that I'm going to leave you with this picture.


Sweet dreams. I know I'll be having them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment