Sunday, August 1, 2010

Christmas Card Fail #1

I'm still working on an exclusive recap of the rest of our vacation.  I'm sure you're just on the edge of your seats waiting for it.  Be patient it's coming.  So this week, amidst the real blog posts w/ the rest of the vacation recap AND maybe even some other ones, I bring you the Christmas Card Fail series. 
As I shared with you before it was my mission to capture the perfect Christmas Card photo while on our vacation this year.  Many of you came to my rescue and photoshopped  Pedro right on out of our picture, therefore saving Christmas.  Thank you for turning that fail into a possibility.  But this one will be a challenge for you Christmas angels out there.  

Fix this.

Please make them look happy and enthusiastic.  Mmkay thanks?  Heck, I don't even care if Pedro makes an appearance.     

Stay tuned, we're just getting started.  One down 997 more Christmas card fails to go. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment