Monday, August 16, 2010

A Lil' More Country Than That

Ryder made the following proclamation recently:


"Mommy, me, Blade, and Dakota are more country than Daddy."


Huh.


I had to know as that's a pretty bold statement especially considering who his Daddy is.  So I asked why he would say such a thing.


"Because when Daddy was little he lived in town for a little bit (true statement) and then moved back out to the country, so he's not ALL country.  But WE were born in the country and STILL live in the country and always will."


And now it all makes sense.  Maybe, only kids who are ALL country poop in their yards. 

But until I see them on the roof of their houses one day trying to shoot at geese flying overhead when they are supposed to be hanging Christmas lights, I'd say they still have a ways to go to be "countrier" than their Daddy. 

 Just sayin'.....

But it's good to have goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment