Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Blog Hates Me



Yes, I'm still alive. No, I haven't been discovered and am working on a sitcom developmental deal. Blogger just hates me.
I have been a single mom since 4am on Sunday and will be for 8 more days. Between the kids, the chores, the animals, stealing cornstalks, and fighting off stray dogs and burglars with BB guns and machetes, there hasn't been a lot of blogging time.
I spent my 30 minutes of free time last night perfecting an inspiring, emotional, wonderful (I can say that since you can't actually read it) in honor of GI joe's 32nd birthday only to post it and only one sentence to show up. The rest vanished! Thanks Blogger for kicking me while I'm down.
Stick with me blog readers I promise I'll be back. Oh and wish me luck I still have 8 more days of this single parenthood stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment