Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post Thanksgiving Update

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, we definitely did.  I'm still recovering from my 20 hour shopping tour with the Discount Divas on Black Friday. No, that's NOT a typo, it was TWENTY HOURS OF SHOPPING aka best day ever.  When I 'm fully caught up on sleep (39 hours of being awake + 20 hours of shopping really messes with one's system) and my severe case of shopper's elbow subsides, I'll tell you all about it. Just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still alive and kicking and NO, I was NOT the woman arrested for using pepper spray in Wal Mart to help her control the crowd.  Although, I'm not gonna lie I kinda think it's GENIUS.  Next year, I think I'll just carry around my pepper spray and freak people out. I won't even have to use it! 

In other news, this guy is really relieved Thanksgiving is over. 

Tyson's just happy to STILL be here.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment